Read this Udimi Solo Ads review now to learn everything you need about one of the best web traffic sources.
More information: https://udimi.com
Alternative website traffic sources such as Udimi solo ads have become really popular in the last 10 years. This has to do with the fact that other types of online advertising (Facebook ads, Google Adwords, and so on) have become almost too expensive for online business owners and Internet marketers.
Owners of online businesses are looking for website traffic that is highly targeted, effective, and reasonably priced. This is a key factor in the current popularity of Udimi’s solo email ads.
(Disclaimer: Some links in this article are affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase from Udimi.)
Table Of Contents:
Udimi Solo Ads Review – Introduction
I have been a customer and affiliate since 2018 and have received great results from my email solo ad mailings so far, except once. Udimi refunded me, and everything was OK after that. I continue buying Udimi Solo ads regularly because they simply work so well.
From my personal experience, I can honestly say that Udimi solo ads bring highly targeted traffic to my online business. I use email solo ads to build my email list. With the help of Udimi, I can add hundreds of subscribers to my email list within hours. The subscribers come from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
Udimi is a legitimate company that will help you build your email list and boost your online business income. As a matter of fact, you could build a full-time income from home just by using Udimi Solo ads, an email opt-in page, and an autoresponder account. I know many marketers who use this strategy to make over $15,000 per month.
What are email solo ads?
Email solo ads are ads that are sent out to an email list of people who are already interested in what you have to offer. You are paying the list owner to send out your ad. The subscribers will then see your ad, and some of them will sign up for your offer.
When you get new subscribers on your own email list, you can then start sending them information and recommending your affiliate products to them. When they buy, you will earn a commission.
At Udimi, you can purchase “Clicks.” This is the number of people who will open the email advertisement. A percentage of these clicks will become subscribers. How many subscribers you receive depends on your ad copy and your offer.
Udimi email solo ads…
- Deliver fast results
- Are scalable
- Subscribers will be delivered to you through other online business owners’ lists.
- Are very easy to use
- Are 100% trackable
What is Udimi?
Udimi.com is a huge online platform that brings together email solo ad sellers and buyers. You can join Udimi for free and browse around the site. This allows you to choose from hundreds of solo ad sellers and decide from whom you want to purchase an email solo ad.
High-quality traffic and new subscribers are guaranteed because each Udimi seller has their traffic filtered and vetted. You will receive traffic from “real” people, not bots.
Udimi is one of the most popular places to buy email solo ads from. There are hundreds of sellers on the site already, and more people are joining every day. People who have huge email lists are starting their own businesses and selling traffic. This is something you can do when you have a sizeable email list.
More about Udimi
Udimi is a great market place with friendly people, and it is easy to contact the sellers (vendors) to ask them questions before you buy traffic. This gives you the opportunity to choose a seller whose list matches your offer 100%. No need to guess; you can ask the vendors.
Features and benefits (Udimi Solo Ads Review)
If you are thinking about buying traffic, you will find hundreds of solo ad sellers in the Udimi marketplace. You are buying “clicks,” and the cost is measured in “costs per click.” When you buy traffic from Udimi, you will be charged per email click to your link.
Udimi pricing example: If you buy 100 clicks and you are charged $0.40 per click, you would pay $40 for that email solo ad campaign. You can also find special deals and discounts from time to time, so it is a good idea to login to your Udimi account regularly.
Test, test, test…
Udimi is the best place to buy email solo ads, but you must do some testing to find out which of the vendors’ traffic works best with your offer. Before you purchase, you should always read the description of the vendor, where he or she shares important information about their email list and what kinds of offers work best with it.
Always start small!
Start small; buy only 100 clicks to see how well the traffic converts into new leads (and sales). If it works well, you can buy more traffic. If you are not satisfied with the results, then you can try another seller. If the seller fails to deliver all the traffic you ordered, you will automatically receive a refund based on the clicks not delivered.
Excellent protection for buyers and sellers
You are always protected when buying traffic from Udimi. The company does quality control to make sure you get exactly what you pay for, and with this seller and buyer policy in place, you can be sure that you always get high-quality traffic when you purchase from Udimi.
Paying for traffic
You can pay using your credit card or PayPal. All payments are processed by Udimi.com. This ensures a safe environment for both traffic sellers and buyers.
- You can track all the clicks you buy with the internal tracking system. This allows you to see exactly where your traffic is coming from.
- Vendors are protected from people (fraudulent buyers) who try to get more clicks by cheating the system.
- When your traffic order is delivered, you can rate the vendor and provide public feedback that can be viewed by everyone on the site.
- When you buy traffic from Udimi, you will get high-quality traffic and clicks delivered on time. If your order is not delivered on time, you will get a refund for the clicks that did not go through.
Udimi affiliate program
Udimi also has an affiliate program that pays you a nice 15% commission. When one of your affiliates buys traffic from Udimi, you will earn 15% of the value of their order. So, if they order traffic for $100, you will get a $15 commission. These are recurring commissions, and you earn them for every customer you refer to Udimi.
Your next business opportunity?
With Udimi.com, you can become a seller (vendor) yourself and start making money! Before you can start selling, you will need to have a sizeable email list and get verified. There are a few steps you need to take. You can learn more about the “seller setup” inside your Udimi account.
Connect with other marketers
As you purchase email traffic, you can also connect with other online business owners and internet marketers. These people sell and buy traffic worth hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. You can easily connect with them inside the Udimi community. Perhaps they can give you some useful tips and advice for getting your online business out there.
(Successful online business owners don´t bother with free advertising methods; they buy traffic and invest some of their earnings back into traffic. This is how they build a highly successful online business quickly!)
The Udimi website
The best way to learn how Udimi works and how you can start buying email solo ads is to simply sign up for a free account and browse around the site.
The website has lots of information and several useful sections that cover:
- A database of sellers (vendors)
- Special solo deals
- Affiliate program
- Discussion forum
- Help and support
You can send instant messages to sellers (vendors) to ask important questions. Personally, I like to contact a vendor that I have not purchased traffic from before. I ask where their leads come from, what kind of offer works best for their traffic, and so on.
It is a lot easier to find the best possible vendor for your offer when you have an idea about the kinds of things their email list subscribers are interested in.
The Udimi app
Udimi also has their own app available on Google Play and Android. The email solo ad app is very easy to use, and it has been designed with the customer in mind. With the app, you can easily select a solo ad seller and use the exact same functions that are available on the Udimi website.
How does Udimi work?
Udimi.com is one of the biggest platforms for purchasing and selling email traffic. The site provides their clients with hundreds of solo ad sellers to choose from.
When you have found a seller you would like to buy traffic from, just send over your advertisement (a solo ad) and link to the site. You can save your ad texts in your profile for later use as well.
If you want, you can ask the seller to write the ad copy for you. This can be useful if English is not your first language or you are simply not into writing ads.
Here below are “step-by-step” instructions for how to use Udimi to buy traffic that converts into leads and sales:
- #2. Click on the “Find Sellers” – tab to find a seller you want to work with.
- #3. Give the seller the necessary information and place your order.
- #4. When your order is accepted, sit back and wait.
- #5. After your traffic order is completed, write a short review (optional) about your experience.
It is very simple and easy to buy traffic from Udimi because you are guided throughout the entire process. If you have any problems, you can chat with the seller directly. In my experience, there are never any problems. You might have to try a couple of different sellers before you find one where the traffic matches your offer perfectly. (You will notice this when you get lots of leads and sales!)
Tips for choosing the best email solo sd seller
If you are new to buying email solo ads from Udimi, you might find these tips very useful.
- #1.Login to Udimi (or create your account).
- #2. Click on the “Find Sellers” tab on top of the page. Here you can view and filter all the sellers based on different criteria.
- #3. Filter the vendors by their sales ratio (the higher, the better!)
- #4. When you have found three solo ad sellers (vendors) with the highest ratios, go carefully through their 5-10 last reviews.
- #5. After going through the reviews, decide which seller to purchase from (based on the one who had the best reviews on average.)
You should also look out for these 3 important things:
- How many reviews a seller has (just one review or dozens)
- Mostly positive or negative reviews?
- Customers report on lots of signups and sales
Buying email solo ads for Udimi is affordable. The average price you “pay per click” is between $0.40 and $1.00. The lowest price I have seen is $0.20 per click, and the most expensive is $2.00. Udimi pricing is set so no one can price out the competition or overcharge for the clicks. The pricing is fair for both the seller and buyer.
This is optional, but if you pay an extra $0.03 per click, you will apply the Udimi Prime Filter. This ensures that the traffic you receive is from Tier 1 countries (the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia) and is of top quality.
Personally, I think it is well worth paying the extra $0.03 per click. This ensures that you will receive more active leads and sales in the future.
This extra fee does not apply for Udimi Prime members.
Udimi Prime is an optional monthly membership that offers seven great benefits. Prime costs $15 per month.
- #1. As a Prime member, you will receive free Prime filtering on all traffic orders, regardless of the number of clicks purchased, as well as advanced filtering on all solo emails.
- #2. You will get double affiliate commissions. The affiliate program pays out 25% commissions for all Prime membership referrals. You will earn 50% commissions if you are a Prime member yourself.
- #3. Advanced opt-in tracking is another benefit you will receive. This will track only Udimi traffic, not the rest of your site visitors. As a Prime member, your tracking will cover everything. You will see exactly where the traffic is coming from.
- #4. Profile statistics. You will see who visited your Udimi profile, exactly how and where they found you, and how many times they have visited it.
- #5. Access to all your data. As a Prime subscriber, you will have complete access to all the data on your account. This includes every single click for as long as your account has been active.
- #6. Your profile badge will be public. By being able to show your profile badge publicly, you will most likely get more respect from other Udimi members.
- #7. Free and complete access to SoloCalendar.com. This is a tool used by solo ad sellers to manage buyers, monitor, and schedule solo ads. As a Udimi Prime subscriber, you can do this now as well.
If you get good results from buying email solo ads from Udimi, I do recommend you also get a Prime subscription. This will help you save a lot of money in several different ways.
Udimi traffic filter
By purchasing traffic from Udimi, you will always receive traffic of the highest quality. Udimi uses an advanced traffic filter that blocks out:
- High seller and/or buyer refund rate
- Duplicate clicks from the same IP-address
- Click ring visitors
- Search engine bots
- Fake leads and fake opt-ins
- Sales and customer fraud
- Multiple emails
What are the benefits of using Udimi?
Udimi is a trusted, legitimate company founded in 2008. It is an online platform to buy and sell email advertising. When you sign up for your free account, you will have access to these great features:
- Customers will receive only the best traffic. Fake traffic and bots are removed. (Traffic filter)
- As a customer, you can track all of your opt-ins using a special code. You can run a split test to see exactly how well your opt-in pages convert.
- You can review all your past orders to see how well they have performed.
- You can find hundreds of traffic sellers on Udimi. Before buying traffic, you can contact the sellers and ask for more information. (chat function)
Udimi and affiliate marketing?
Is Udimi the perfect choice when it comes to promoting affiliate products? Personally, I have used email solo ads a lot and have received great results promoting affiliate offers. The ROI (return on investment) is 80%, one of the best I have ever seen compared to other marketing methods.
Some of the most successful online business owners and affiliate marketers use only email solo ads to promote affiliate products. It is not uncommon to earn a seven-figure income.
Many Udimi vendors are affiliate marketers themselves. This means that their email lists contain people who are interested in buying “make money online”-type products. It is almost guaranteed that you will make sales when you use email-only ads.
Is it legal to use solo email ads?
Yes, it is perfectly legal, and using solo email ads is one of the most effective and affordable ways to build a successful online business quickly. Email-only ads are inexpensive compared to other advertising methods.
When you purchase traffic from the right seller, you will receive highly targeted traffic to your lead capture page almost instantly. This traffic generates new leads for you and sales down the line.
It is perfectly legal to send email-only ads. The people who are on the sellers’ list have expressed their wish to receive this information. You are not spamming anyone.
Is Udimi a acam?
Udimi is not a scam. It is a legitimate company founded in 2008. Udimi is a marketplace for sellers and buyers of email solo ads. They provide online business owners and Internet marketers a place to purchase high-quality email advertising from sellers with email lists in many different niches.
Although Udimi is a place where you can buy high-quality email advertising, there are some vendors you should avoid.
How do I recognize a bad email solo ad seller?
If you find a solo ad seller with…
- Very low number of positive reviews
- Seems desperate to sell traffic
- Lots of bad, negative reviews
If you find a seller with any of these signs, I recommend you choose another seller.
How do I find a good email solo ad seller?
- He or she is very active in the community
- Has lots of positive ratings and reviews
- Is consistent and has been selling email traffic for at least 2 years.
There are good signs that you will receive what you pay for.
Why choose Udimi email solo ads?
Why do I recommend choosing Udimi solo ads over other Internet advertising methods? If you have an advertising budget and can invest $100 or more per month on building your online business, then you should choose Udimi because:
- The traffic you pay for is highly targeted. You will most likely make sales quickly.
- It is really quick. Building your own email list to include hundreds or even thousands of subscribers within days is fully possible.
- The traffic is filtered. You will not receive bots, fake leads, or fake opt-ins.
When the traffic from email solo ads matches your offer, you will get (almost) guaranteed results!
Compared to social media traffic or paid search engine traffic, the cost per click from email ads is many times cheaper. Another significant advantage of using email solo ads is their speed.There is no need to spend hours in front of your computer generating traffic; this is 100% automatic once you have setup your ad and placed your order.
This is one of the important facts I want to share with you in this Udimi solo ad review.
Is Udimi.com better than using social media ads?
There are dozens of ways one can advertise their products and services online. Most advertising methods are not permanent; your ads can be taken down after some time. I love to market my online business using effective and affordable methods. Here below are a few great reasons for choosing email solo ads from traffic providers such as Udimi.com.
- 1.By using social media advertising, you manage everything yourself. This is very time-consuming. As an online business owner, you have a lot on your plate every day.
- 2.Social media advertisements are not “clean.” There is a lot of bot traffic that can hurt your campaign, especially traffic from YouTube, Bing, and Google.
- 3.Your social media account can be closed down for no obvious reason. If this happens, then your social media ads will disappear as well.
Here is why I recommend Udimi over social media advertising:
- When you buy an email solo ad from Udimi, you know exactly what you are getting. You just place your order and wait for the results.
- Email solo ads from Udimi are affordable. For example, by spending $100, you can add around 40 new leads to your email list. This is a 40% conversion rate compared to 2% on other advertising methods. No need to spend thousands of dollars experimenting with different methods—this works 100%!
- You can pick a seller at the Udimi marketplace. There are hundreds of traffic providers available. ( Remember to choose a seller with lots of positive
What is the best Udimi alternative?
Udimi is not the only place where you can buy solo email ads. There are a couple of other companies that operate similarly to Udimi. The companies below offer very high-quality traffic just like Udimi does, some of them even better.
Traffic Authority (REVIEW) is a company that specializes in selling high-quality traffic for the “make money online” and “affiliate marketing” industries. This company has been in business since August 5, 2015, and has a very high track record of providing web traffic that converts into sales.
Traffic Authority has a few benefits compared to Udimi:
- You can buy larger traffic packages for a discounted price.
- Traffic Authority invests in much larger amounts of traffic and is able to better match your traffic needs compared to Udimi.
- Traffic from the Traffic Authority is significantly more expensive than traffic from Udimi. Most often, you will also get much better results.
- With Udimi, you can choose from a larger variety of sellers. This is not possible at Traffic Authority.
My best advice is to buy traffic from Udimi or Traffic Authority if you can afford it. It is an investment in your business that will be well worth it.
Traffic For Me
Traffic For Me (REVIEW) has been in business for almost 10 years now. Harris Fellman, the owner, built a multi-million dollar online business before he started Traffic For Me.
I personally use Traffic For Me regularly. There are different traffic packages to buy, starting with the 3 “starter traffic packages” of 200 clicks for $154–$194. The cost depends on the type of traffic, but it is around $0.60 per click.
This company also has several other traffic packages available. My results from buying traffic from this company have always been very good. Traffic For Me delivers 100% real web traffic from English-speaking countries.
Traffic For Me vs. Udimi – The main differences!
- Traffic For Me chooses the best seller for you. There is no public review or rating system available.
- You don´t need to write an ad for Traffic For Me; just give them your URL (= the link to your email capture landing page)..
- Compared to Udimi, Traffic For Me has traffic for several different niches, such as personal development, health and diet, survival, and financial.
- Traffic For Me is a bit more expensive than Udimi. Sometimes you can buy traffic at a discounted price.
Both companies deliver very high-quality traffic. I purchase from both companies regularly. It is a good idea to start small when buying traffic. This way, you can test your offer before spending too much money. It is possible that your offer doesn´t convert as well as you expected.
I have contacted Udimi support a couple of times over the years. This company has excellent support; they truly care about their customers and solo ad sellers. You can contact them using email and live chat, but the messaging system is the quickest way to get your questions answered.
Over my years at Udimi, I have only had one bad experience buying a solo ad (the seller sent me bot traffic). I noticed this because I did not receive a single opt-in or sale at that time. The traffic did not convert at all. (Normally, I do get hundreds of leads for my offer.) This time I contacted support and got a 100% refund within an hour.
Pros and cons
I have purchased email solo ads from Udimi for years. In my opinion, it is a high-quality traffic provider. However, there are some negative things you need to be aware of.
My intention was to write an in-depth Udimi Solo Ads review, so I want to include basically everything I know about it.
Benefits of using Udimi:
- It is very easy to use.
- Udimi is user friendly.
- Udimi offers hundreds of solo ad sellers to choose from.
- You can join Udimi Prime (optional) for more benefits and higher affiliate commissions.
- It is affordable compared to other traffic sellers.
- Udimi uses traffic filters.
- Udimi protects both sellers and buyers from fraud.
Disadvantages of using Udimi
- The platform tries its best to filter out bad vendors, but you might still choose one by mistake.
- Udimi traffic is not as targeted as that from social media or paid search engine traffic.
Conclusion – Udimi Solo Ads Review
In my honest opinion, Udimi is one of the best and most affordable email solo ad providers available today. Many competitors offer similar high-quality email traffic, but for the price and quality, this is the best you can get.
You have the option to negotiate with the sellers when using Udimi.It is a big advantage to ask more questions about what kinds of offers work best for their traffic. Other companies do not offer this option.
The fact that Udimi filters out fraudulent sellers automatically protects both sellers and buyers. You can review the traffic right after your order is completed, which is another great thing. As a small bonus, you have a 50% chance of getting a $5 discount for your next traffic order after leaving a review.
Lastly, Udimi has a great reputation in the online business industry and has been providing the opportunity to purchase email advertising since 2008. Udimi is not going anywhere; start using it now to build a successful online business today.
More information about Udimi can be found by clicking here.